Monthly favorites drawings are for all my +$1 Patrons <3
May has passed by without me realizing it. It’s so crazy! So here are this month’s favorites:
1. The Body Keeps The Score by Bessel van der Kolk: This book is about PTSD and how to overcome it. It has chapters on EMDR therapy (which is the therapy I’m following right now), Yoga and other very interesting ways to overcome PTSD and trauma. It also gives you insights on how the brain works during trauma. It’s comforting to know what happens with your body when you are going through traumatic events.
2. My best friend Quinten, who is here for me ALL the time. Gosh I wouldn’t know what to do without him. He’s the absolute best thing in my life at all times <3 I don’t even know how I would ever be able to give back all that he’s given to me. I’m so grateful. He’s a true angel.
3. My coffee. I’m dealing with a lot of nightmares again lately and so I wake up with a major headache (and don’t worry guys, I drink lots of water as well so I’m not dehydrated). I do like my coffee and a splash of cold water over my face in order to wake up. It helps me to feel the warmth of the beverage going through my body and the cold water touching my skin in order to feel in the present.
4. I received a huge box of books from Penguin Books. I put them on my Goodreads to-read list. You can find me on Goodreads here.
5. I saw the Detective Pikachu movie with my brother last week and I truly had a blast! The movie was SO good and I truly underestimated it. Definitely worth seeing it!
I hope you liked my favorites this month <3
Lots of love to all of you!