This is a Patreon-only drawing I will share monthly about what my favorites were in the past month.
1. Ask and it is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks. I’m still halfway through the book because it’s not an easy read, but it is already GOL-DEN! I think if you are somewhat familiar with the Law of Attraction, you should give it a try.
2. Prudence Talks. My blog which I started this month. It has already sooo many views, more than I ever expected and I found a love for writing. Even in English. I think it even goes better in English than it would in Flemish. And I knowww.. I must have made so many mistakes in the English language already, but in some way it goes more fluently. The words flow, they are more poetic. I can also talk about the things that inspire and drive me, like mental health and positivity.
3. My cherry stone pillow. I put it in the microwave to keep me warm at night, because it’s pretty cold here lately.
4. Ketchup chips from Lays. Guess what they don’t sell at my local grocery store anymore?! I can’t believe they took my precious Ketchup chips awayyy.. Fun fact: I’m not a huge fan of ketchup as a sauce.
5. My new Longchamp bag that Quinten got me for my birthday. I have used it so much in the past months that the both of us are inseparable. My sketchbook and pencil case also fit perfectly in it, so it’s exactly the right size. And my fav color: black. Do you remember I got robbed last year in Amsterdam? They took my Longchamp bag which I loved a lot and used it for everything. I didn’t buy one yet because I couldn’t find the exact same color anymore and even not the same model. Quinten got me a black one which was perfect for me to carry my sketchbook with me. Also, Quinten is my best friend for years now for you who had no idea who he was already haha.